mtrack software / alon-alat question

Ok , so I am the happy owner of a new SuSE Linux 7.2pro distro' and
installed the full tamale and it happily installed "mtrack" satellite
tracking software but I am not sure if entering alon/alat for AO-40 will
work if I just enter it the way it is listed on the beacon .

So does anyone know if I need to change the alon/alat values because of
the fact that AO-40 has its antenna's on the other side re: AO-13 ?

otherwise a really neat program to use in kde :)

tia for any help

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
Spokane IRLP node owner