Re: Traveling to Atlanta AMSAT Symposium

Jerry. DBale and the group.  I am somewhat concerned about
this as well.  I'd like to have just a small transceiver with
me for Atlanta.  It will be good seeing you both, Jerry and
BDale but any recent experience on carry on baggage would be
appreciated.  A recent post indicated that the rubber duck
might be packed separately to make the HT appear to be a cell
phone.  A photocopy of a ham license might be a good idea.
Cliff K7RR