AMSAT Fieldday question

Hello satellite HAMs,

I like to know what is the result of the AMSAT
fieldday even. Dirk (ON1DLL) and I (PE1RAH) did also
join this event, in the open field testing our
stations, in the hot sun at day and in the cold at
nights :-)
It was an good test for my portable station what we
later also used at our dx-expedition through Europe.

I looked on the AMSAT webpage but I can not find any
results. :-(
Maybe somebody knows where I can find the results ?

73 de PE1RAH, William