Re: Traveling to Atlanta AMSAT Symposium

howard@howardlong.com (Howard Long) writes:

> Further to that, it seemed that there's a threshold at which they figure if
> you have that much junk held overtly, you're OK.

I can attest to the truth of this in the past.  Doesn't everyone carry mostly
electronics in their carry-on, using a few misc items of clothing almost
purely as packing material?  :-)

For those of you who haven't already thought of this, the best suggestion I
can offer for the items of misc electronics and such that you really must
travel with is to buy a box of the medium-large clear plastic zip-lock bags
to put things in, so they aren't loose in your bags, and the contents of each
bag are easily viewable during a search.  The search goes faster, as does
the post-search repacking.

73 - Bdale, KB0G