Re: pacsat setup/ FT-847, KCT/T

This is true for the DOS driver.  However the driver that comes with WiSP,
Station Program and perhaps some others does work with the 847.  The KCT
sends the commands that the driver tells it to send.  To say the tuner
doesn't work with the 847 is incorrect.  The correct statement is that the
driver used by some programs may not support the 847.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org