Norsat info needed...

Howdy:
I recently acquired a Norsat model 2500 MMDS down converter, but it came
sans information on what is needed to convert this for AO-40 use.
I suppose i could try the Norsat site, but wanted to come here to beg
for help
first.
This has the typical ports; RF in, IF out, DC in, and TEST port, but i
do have to
crack open the case and see if the rock is on 8,8XXX Mhz. for use at
144.
Has anybody done mods to this exact D/C?
Please respond off the BB if you can help, it is very much appreciated!

73!
Ernest A. Erickson, KA9UCE, EN55
eaerme@newnorth.net