pacsat setup/ FT-847, KCT/T

My beloved ft-736R finally bit the dust after 10 years.  It worked beautifully with WISP,
Kansas City Tracker/Tuner, DSP2232,and G-5400B.

I added an FT-847 but I can't get it to tune under CAT control.

I've tried varying the command delay timing, have reversed pins 2 and 3 on the
connector to allow for a "null modem" connection, and cycled the dip switch for port
A on the kct/t board--nothing works.

Does anyone have any ideas how to hook up an 847 to the KCT/T using WISP?

Any help would be most appreciated.  Regards, Jack, W9NET