Re: Kodiak Star Launch 80% GO

The next Y2K type problem will probably show up in either 2037 or 2038 ( I
forget just which) due to having used a signed interger for this time in
some of the compilers and operating systems.  Set the PC date to 2038 and
try your favorite tracking program to see if yours is affected.  I won't
worry about this one :-)

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org