Re: Setting Network Time

Fortunately for me, this is one of many features included in Mac OS 9.1
and OS X .. no third party software required .. ;-) .. sorry, couldn't
resist ..

> I use Abouttime.  It is available on the internet.  Just do a search
> fir it.
>
> Mike.

"Go ahead and do it, you can apologize later." -- RADM Grace Hopper,
1906-1992
"The sunset is an illusion, but the beauty is real." -- Richard Bach