Time zones was PCsat launch date

Well, living here I can tell you that we're on Alpha time at the moment, and
that's our British summer time.

This is the good thing about the use of alphabetical time zone's, no matter,
what you can work out the time difference easily. I never know what the time
is in the US, be it East, Central or West, but if "you" chose to quote
timings with the time zone quote I'd know, even if I was on Echo, Golf or
Tango time.

73..Ciemon Dunville GOTRT
ICQ - 6263612
homepage - www.aprsuk.net