Re: PCsat launch date

ROLF !

Why stop the fun ?     BEATING A DEAD HORSE IS OUR STRENGHT,  keeps us
busy on the keyboard
and an excellent excuse to stay off the satellites of wich we  sometimes
talk , pretending interest,and know nothing.
Have we still not impressed you with our  SUPERIOR knowledge of  time,
timezones, etc ?
Now I know why the Dates I made in other time zones never worked out.
NQ2O

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 19:20:53 +0200 rolf.niefind@t-online.de (Rolf
Niefind) writes:

>    WE SHOULD NOW STOP THIS STUPID DISCUSSION  DEFINETELY
>
>          ROLF  DK2ZF  AMSAT # 493 LM-34
>

> Bruce Paige schrieb:
> > Date sent:      	Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:04:08 -0600
> > To:             	amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
> > From:           	"Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" <vlfiscus@mcn.net>
> > Subject:        	Re: [amsat-bb] PCsat launch date
> >
> > > What some hams may not know is that each time zone around the
> world has a
> > > letter associated with it. The time zone the U.K. is in is
> designated with
> >  the
> > > letter Zulu.
> >
> > you are incorrect with that. in the uk, they observe daylight
> savings time
> > whereas zulu never changes. the uk only matches zulu time when
> they are in
> > standard time.
> >
> > 73...bruce

===