Mail alias automation -- testers needed

At long last I have set up some web pages and scripts that will allow users
of the callsign@amsat.org mail alias service to maintain their own aliases,
instead of processing each change manually.

I need a *few* adventurous detail-oriented folks to exercise the system and
give me feedback.

Start here: http://www.amsat.org/amsat/alias/index.html

Also critique the info page: http://www.amsat.org/amsat/alias/info.html
and the new FAQ: http://www.amsat.org/amsat/alias/faq.html

The system is "live" now and is working with the real database, so if you
get a lot of mail via your mail alias, be careful what you do.

Once I get some feedback and make any required changes, I will set up the
current mail-alias-request@amsat.org address to direct users to the web
page. The new address for human help will be mail-alias-service@amsat.org.

Please send your feedback to me directly, kb5mu@amsat.org, not to the
mailing list. There's no need for everybody to hear that discussion.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org