UO-14 in Alaska

If anyone is in the pacific northwest this afternoon, I would ask you to
come QSO amongst each other on uo-14 to keep it busy.

Our students at the Kodiak Launch site need to check out their portable
satellite receive set up and so I have told them to trak UO-14.  None of
them are licensed, so they cannot transmit, but they will try to listen to
some UO-14 passes starting at 1840z today 21 Sept and on each pass every
100 minutes after that for 7 passes.

If they hear voices, then they will have some measure of confidence that
they hooked it all up correctly...

thanks.
Bob