Thanks UHF Uplink responses

Hi All...

I must thank all the prompt responses to my request about antenna Up-link to
AO-40 UHF
all agreed to use the right hand circular polarization, some time due to
special attitudes of the S/C can be the vertical option for marginal links
over the horizon, as mentioned by Reinhard Richter, I must work on my
down-link, 60x65 ctms DTV offset dish with a patch antenna same as LU9FDG
that we are working together making experience on 2,4 g.

That's all by the moment, I invite to ho want to read in Spanish
(Castellano) about AO-40
My Web with the translation to Spanish from the Amsat-Dl web.

www.sateliteros.com.ar

Best regards and many DX's trough the AO-40

Alberto LU2FGN