Re: Phillips Tech Dish Problem

Barry,

Mine does just that. They do pull together nicely when the bolt is
inserted. I used pliers to get the nut started. And currently I am using a
hose clamp so that I could slide the tube with its helix back and forth. No
distortion of the back plate was noticed. And the tension keeps the feed
tube centered.

Nice to be back home after all of last week. But the power to my Down
converter is gone. Have to check that out this weekend.

Jerry, W6IHG