Re: UHF Uplink

Hi Al,
I think RH polarization for the uplink is optimum. I have had contact with
many stations who are using linear polarization, and on all their signals
is a rather strong QSB noticable which is not on  RH polarization. Just for
curiosity, DL1RG has reported on his dx record from Berlin to ZL1AOX when
the sat on both sides was just above the horizon. Then his vertically
polarized uplink antenna was best.
73
Reinhard