From: Michael Doll
To: dbwoodw@abraxis.com
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 11:56 AM
Subject: Antenna

Attn: Mr. Woodward

    Thanks for your email.  We manufacture a 48" (1.2m) antenna.  This has a
focal length of 22" and an f/d ratio of .45.  This is a one piece antenna
and is made from solid aluminum.  When shipping one at a time this is an
expensive piece.  If we can deliver it with our truck to your area you would
save both on the freight and the packaging.
    The 1.2m antenna with mount sells for $142.00 this includes the painted
antenna, complete polar mount with feed collar and struts and stainless
steel hardware.   Crating will be approx. $30.00 and it will have to go
truck freight.  Contact me with any questions.

Michael Doll