Re: Miss America special event station

Well I guess Ido.

Special event QSL's are fun to get and fun to post (for me anyway).  I got
hooked on them years ago when I had the first QSL with "WM4SFC" during the
Skylab mission start.  It was an absolute fun thing, neat QSL and all.

Maybe you are referring to the events of the last few days.  In the end the
bombing of the world trade centers and the five sided building did enormous
amount of damage to our society BUT the damage is irreparable if it somehow
causes us to morph and forget the things and enjoyments that make "Our" life
unique and precious to us.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX