Re: AMSAT BOD Election Results

> Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:06:15 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
> To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
> Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AMSAT BOD Election Results
>
> 	[...]
> I can't speak for Timothy J. Salo, but I feel that I have another
> identity to add to my others, not replace them; and, as is obvious,
> I'm pretty proud of it.
>
> 73, doug
> N6TQS, M0BPI, and various others

At the risk of belaboring the point, I note that you apparently prefer
to _add_ your call to your name, not replace _your_ name with your call
(which was, of course, my point).

-tjs

(also AB0DO, [a _real_ Extra, although grateful that the VEs didn't
ask me if I could actually send, as well as copy, at 20 WPM])