PCsat News COnference

At 1700 EDT today on NASA Select, there will be a Kodiak Star news
conference.  The Naval Academy personnel  on site (2 Students and one Air
Force Officer) are not hams, so they may not have our (HAM)
perspective, but will cover the bases.....

WX is not looking promising for a 0100z 22 Sept launch, (Tomorrow nite)
but there is still  a significant chance of launching on that schedule.

I just got a phone call from the top of the launcher and the last Battery
charge went well.  We are go...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html