Re: AMSAT BOD Election Results

   From: Margaret Leber <maggie@voicenet.com>
   Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:31:28 -0400

   On Thursday 20 September 2001 09:37, Timothy J. Salo wrote:

   > This sounds like some sort of cult where people give up their
   > previous identities (e.g. names) when they join...

   Indeed. The cult is called "ham radio". "Don't be afraid, join us!"
   Stay away from the Kool-Aid if you don't want to spend your weekends
   looking at card tables loaded with old radio junque though.... :-)

    73 de K3XS

I can't speak for Timothy J. Salo, but I feel that I have another
identity to add to my others, not replace them; and, as is obvious,
I'm pretty proud of it.

73, doug

N6TQS, M0BPI, and various others