PCSat Launch

Hopefully Bob, will have set the record straight.  I suspect people are forgetting about UTC, etc.

On Bob's page is says... Sept 21 0100Z.  So, if you were in the Eastern US, that would be at about 2100 EDT on Thursday, but if you were thinking the time was in EDT and not ZULU, you'd think it was at 100a EDT on Friday.

As I understand it.... it's the 21st at 0100z, so adjust accordingly for your geography, might be Friday, Might be Thursday :)...

Also, I believe NASA select is carrying it live... but not sure with all the schedule changes.

Alan