Re: Miss America special event station

actually, there are a lot of people that collect special event qsl cards and
certificates. personally, i have a 3-ring binder with some 100 special event
certificates in it. my favorites are the special event that nasa did several
years back with stations at each of the nasa centers. another really great one
is the annual special event at the tournament of roses parade. and let us not
forget the special event certificate at the presidential inaugration.

who cares? uh...me.

73...bruce