Miss America special event station

Good evening everyone, since I will be in town this year for the Pageant I
will run a  Miss America special event station on the FM satellites. I will
be working from the Atlantic City Airport FM29 from September 20(tomorrow),
till Saturday September 22. I will be portable so the FM bird's only. I will
try to make all morning, early afternoon passes,1200z to 1600z but will
defiantly be on the high elevation passes of UO14 and AO27 all three days. I
will also try to work some EU's early in the first mutual visibility EU/NA
passes on both bird's. QSL information is from Page 104 September QST...

SCARA PO Box 121 Linwood NJ 08221

my call will be K2BR

I will be turning in a required log of all contacts, so if your not sure if
you got in email me at kb2m@arrl.net . Good luck, and have fun everyone.

73 Jeff kb2m