"Pipe tower" mounting for G5500 stack...

Hey all,

I'm working on putting a station on the air and am currently engaged in
trying to figure out the best way to mount my G5500 above the roofline. I
would like to utilize approximately 35' of pipe, the lower 18' of which will
be bolted into a fairly solid brick wall.

Chiefly, I am wondering what folks have used at their stations and how it
has fared. Obviously I can improvise, although I'd rather find out what
has worked for people currently in operation. The questions I have chiefly
involve the following:

1. What type of piping and diameter are the safest and most reasonable to
utilize in this case? Obviously it needs to be strong enough to easily be
able to handle the wind load although not present a problem when it comes to
mounting the G5500.

2. What is the most secure method of bolting a "tower" to the side of a
brick building? Again, I can guess what would probably work, but if anyone
has firm ideas that would be appreciated.

If anyone can let me know what has worked for them, I'd really appreciate
it. Pictures on the web would be appreciated!

Thanks and 73's!
Chris // N8DVM