24GHz components

I didn't see any replies to an earlier request for advice on components that
work up at 24GHz.
I guess like most people I'm pretty much in the dark when it comes to these
sort of frequencies but I have got the PUFF microwave design software to
play with.
I therefore want the "S" parameters of some components at 24GHz but when I
checked out the Fujitsu web-site it seems that their packaged HEMTs only
have specifications up to 22GHz. Can anyone give any advice on other sources
etc.

73 Chris G4SDG