AO-10 working well

I've been on AO-10 the last few evenings as it descends over the US on it's
way to perigee. The power brownouts have ranged from non-existent to
moderate, and I have made several qsos, although they often span several
fades to get the essentials across. Tonight LU4HE was on around 0000Z, and
the evening before I worked DG2HSF and IK0WGF. I recently added an in shack
preamp on my 2 meter antenna and was pleased to copy the satellite out to at
least 25k km on my little 4 element beam.

Anyways....just a little report to maybe encourage some folks to try AO-10
soon.

Drew, KO4MA