Free 2.4m dish

First may I add my condolences to those who lost family and friends last
week.

I have been asked to collect and dispose of a 2.4m dish as it does not fit
the companies needs and as far as I am aware is brand new.
It comes in two pieces in the original large carton, no metalwork included.
If any Club, University, Museum, Society or single body can make use of it
and lives on route of my trucks working out of Manchester it can be
delivered free, otherwise there will be a small charge through a carrier.
In return I would ask for a small donation to Amsat UK.
First come first serve basis.
73s
Peter G0BHP A/UK 5026