Phillips Tech Dish Problem

Hi All,

Has anyone had this problem?  I am assembling a Phillips-Tech SPG-36
dish parabolic antenna and find that the feed tube clamps do not sit
flush when inserted into the slots in the reflector base. As a result
they are angled and spread too far apart to clasp the feed tube and
allow a bolt to be inserted through the feed tube and feed tube clamps.

I am reluctant to use brute force to either 1. bend the clamps or 2.
insert the clamps into the reflector and then use force to pull the
clamps together and risk distorting the reflector plate.

Phillips has not seen this problem and will send me new clamps but I
would like to know if others have had this problem and how they resolved
it.

Barry Hawkes N1BAN
bhawkes@mediaone.net