PCsat Launch go 0100z 22 Sept

The Launch of Kodiak Star with PCsat, Starshine, and Sapphire Amateur
Satellites is still go for 0100z on 22 Sept (2100 EDT on the 21st).
Launch will be carried on NASA Select TV.  For more details, see the PCsat
web Page below...

Our Launch team now has flights leaving Annapolis on Wed the 19th. If they
make it to Kodiak then I think we can be comfortable with this launch
schedule.  I will post any further details on Thrusday (20th) as everyone
arrives in Alaska.

If launch is successful, telemetry will be receivable about 70 minutes
after launch.  User access should not be expected for 2 weeks while
on-orbit checkout is accomplished.  Pre-launch KEPS are on the web page.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat         http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESATs      http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/cubesat.html
APRS SATS     http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/astars.html