Please Distribute

To AMSAT-BB'ers

Please excuse the bandwidth, however I share the following with you and I
ask that you also forward on to your friends:

---------------

As we begin to implement Noble Eagle to resolve the tragedies that occurred
on 11SEP01, the fourth verse of our National Anthem becomes very fitting:

O thus be it ever when free-men shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation;
Blest with victory and peace, may the heaven-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust!"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

I urge all to use this verse in memory and spirit of the recent events; sing
it at high school football games, baseball games, and other assembles. But
more importantly, keep it in your heart as our road will be long, but noble
and just.

Russ Tillman
Vicksburg, MS