Finding Downlink?

I'm sure this has been discussed before, and I thought I had it
solved. We have a good squint here in Austin, TX tonight and I'm
hearing good signals, but for the life of me I can't find my own down
link. I'm using the unmodified AIDC-3733 down converter outputting to
the 121 mhz range on my FT-847. I have found myself before but can't
seem to tonite. Is there some easy formula or spreadsheet? What's the
secret?
Rick
W5JAZ
--