Thanks re G-5400 Rotator Info

A big thank you to all those,  that replied to my request for help with
my G-5400 rotator. The response was more than I had expected. Although I
would like to thank each and everyone of you personally, I feel that it
would take up alot of  space on the BB. So I'll repeat myself and say a
big thank you to all. With a very special thank you to Peter VE7AHX  who
has volunteered to send me a copy of the manual, also Art N30Y and Ken
KF40W for their detailed step by step instructions for troubleshooting
this problem.

73,
Gerry VE4GTB