Re: Steve Jacobson, N2SJ missing

It is very poignant and sad to hear this.  I worked as a transmitter
engineer for WABC the summer and fall of 1980, starting in the
Empire State Building, and moving to the WTC as soon as they
started up their transmission facility there.  It was so creepy watching
the collapse of the top of the building with its antenna mast, looking
like a Apollo moon launch played backwards.

Doug Braun
NA1DB