Re: Which is it?

> NET Sept 21: -- together known as Kodiak Star -- from Kodiak
> Launch Complex. 9 to 11 p.m. EDT (0100 to 0300 GMT Sept. 22).
>
> Now, the Sep 14 ARRL letter is reporting: Sep 20, 0100z (2100 EDT 19th)
>
> Maybe those connected directly with the mission can clear the air as to
> what is the correct date for launch.. Thanks... N4Zq

As a rule of thumb, launch dates never move forward in time.  They always
slip later in time.  If you see a conflict, the later one is always right.
Rather than posting every change in launch date here on AMSAT-BB, since it
changes daily, I only post when we actually get something firm.  Nothing
is firm right now.  But our latest info is always on the PCsat web page
below...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html