Re: What is a good tracking pgm?

Allen Fugelseth <allen@cruzio.com> wrote:

>I want to pick a good satellite tracking program.  What are the ones that
>operators are satisfied with?  I really want to use the Station Program
>that
>I have, but it won't work with my OS.

They're all good. They're all accurate (what *really*
matters), since they implement the same orbital models
and use the same input data. A few obsolete ones failed
on 1 January 2000.

Since they're also all available as free trials, why not
download a few and see for yourself? It's not like it's
a major risk...

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte