Which is it?

As I reported in an earlier post from Space.com:

NET Sept 21: Lockheed Martin Athena 1 with NASA's Starshine and STP's
Picosat, Sapphire and PCSat -- together known as Kodiak Star -- from Kodiak
Launch Complex. 9 to 11 p.m. EDT (0100 to 0300 GMT Sept. 22).

Now, the September 14 ARRL letter is reporting:

 > * Kodiak Star launch delayed as a result of terrorist attacks: The Kodiak
> Star launch that will carry three Amateur Radio payloads--including the US
> Naval Academy's PCSat APRS satellite--into space from Kodiak, Alaska, has
> been delayed due to travel disruptions caused by the recent terrorist
> attacks. NASA says the launch has been rescheduled for September 20, at
0100
> UTC (9 PM Eastern, September 19). The Kodiak Star mission comprises four
> small satellites that will be launched aboard a Lockheed Martin Athena 1
> rocket. The launch will mark the first orbital launch from the new Kodiak
> Launch Complex in Alaska. PCsat is a 1200-baud APRS digipeater to be
> accessible using H-Ts and mobiles. It will operate on 145.825 MHz.
Starshine
> 3 is a mirror ball with AX.25 9600-baud telemetry on 145.825 MHz, and
> Sapphire has 1200-baud AX.25 telemetry and a voice replay on 437.1 MHz.

Maybe those connected directly with the mission can clear the air as to what
is the correct date for launch.. Thanks... N4Zq