Re: Yaesu G-550 Elevation Rotor Help?

Hasan, you mounted the antennas bas-akwards.  Don't feel bad.
There are only two kinds of az-el rotor owners- those that have
done that, and those who WILL do that.    Turn the antennas around
on the crossboom, then rotate the rotor assy. on the vertical shaft
180 degrees to correct the azimuth readout.

I have a portable 5500 az-el for a small dish, used in portable
setups.  It helps to have the rotor on the ground and working on
a short rotor box leash to make sure which things are going to work
before mounting the crossboom and antennas.

Best regards,  John  W5EME