Re: Nova Squint Readings?

Hi Richard.  I am not sure I have my Nova setup right either for the
squint reading on AO-40.  I entered the same ALAT and ALON  you did.
 What squint type did you use in satellite mode schedule.  I clicked on
the AO13/P3D type.  I assumed this is correct.  I have a squint now at
22:39 UTC of 160.5 at MA 47.1.  It just seems this a big squint.  I am
new at using Nova.

Bob  W7CTW     AMSAT  21409