Re: DEMI 13ULNACK kit problem-THANKS

>I posted a month ago regarding my preamp kit which didn't work after I
>built it.
>
>Thanks to everyone who responded. As some folks mentioned, if the voltages
>are correct, it should work (I even spoke with Steve at DEMI, who walked
>me through the readings. He said "it should be working".
>
>I sent it to DEMI for repair. Their receptionist called me a few days
>later with the charges...
>$5 plus shipping.

Tnx fer posting that, Bill.

I've had similar "good" responses from them in the 15 or so years that I've
been ordering
from them.  I'm sure that some of the complaints on here may be justified.
but  the only
glitches I've had with them were my fault, and even then their response was
immediate
and much less expensive than I expected.

I've had some "shysters" in my over 50 years of using suppliers, but they
are tops on
my list of the best..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....