Re: What's up with Cushcraft?

> > Maybe they meant $5.00 but even that would be too much!

Biting the hand that feeds us.

I challenge anyone who thinks paying $5 for someone else to respond to his
specific needs is too much...

Just try to run a business, pay employees, pay postage,
electric bills, pay taxes, buy paper and supplies, pay the XEROX repair
man every 3 weeks, pay the phone bill, answer the phones and listen to
people's complaints all day..

I dont think anyone could stay in business providing such personalized
requests for only $5...

As a result, we have fewer and fewer HAM radio businesses.