G-5400B Rotor and Controller

Need help, I do not have manual for the Yaesu G-5400 Azimuth-Elevation
Rotator.Yesterday when I turned my system on, I noticed that the Azimuth
Rotor was working,  but no response from the elevation rotor. It is
frozen in the horizontal position. I need to identify the pin-outs
(Terminals1 to 6) and what output reading I should get at each of the
six terminals . As stated, Azimuth appears to working  OK but no
response on Elevation.Wiring all inorder on controller. Hope to climb up
and check wiring at rotor this morning. Tnx for reading this message and
any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

73's de Gerry VE4GTB      Amsat #29196