RE: What's up with Cushcraft?

Back when I bought my antenna from them.

>   One point that might be worth noting is that
> Cushcraft is located AT manchester airport.
> (in the industrial park outside the security
> area.)  Depending on the timing of your request,
> it might have arrived at a chaotic time for
> them....

They were unresponsive to several E-mails, and
somewhat unfriendly on the phone...  that was one
year ago.  Interesting how they knew this time of
chaos was coming and were already preparing for it.
I have plenty of Cushcraft scrap aluminum, in the
form of what used to be satellite antennae.  they
was replaced with M^2.

Mike.