Re: What's up with Cushcraft?

Well,  back in the good old days, (when the old
man himself ran the company), you could stop in with
a bent antenna element and he'd just give you a
replacement.

  Last time I dealt with them on replacement parts,
they weren't free, but were certainly quite
reasonably priced, and shipped promptly.

 I doubt they've sunk  the level of charging
$500 for a manual.   It's probably a typo...
Try again, and if they still can't help
you, I can run over and see what's going on
there (it's about 15 miles away.)

  One point that might be worth noting is that
Cushcraft is located AT manchester airport.
(in the industrial park outside the security
area.)  Depending on the timing of your request,
it might have arrived at a chaotic time for
them....

  -al
  WB1BQE