RE: What's up with Cushcraft?

I too was disappointed with them.  So much so that I trashed
the two beams I had, and replaced them with M^2 antennae.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.