Symposium IRLP/Special Event Info

Paul KB5MU has updated the symposium web page with info generated by our
Symposium Communications Team with regards to IRLP usage at the Symposium.
Check it out at http://www.amsat.org/amsat/symposium/radio01.html. If you
want to coordinate further details on IRLP matters, email to Alan Adamson at
ne1h@highrf.com.

Nice job on this most recent addition to the web page, Paul.

Also, don't forget to sign up with Les Scofield W4SCO (w4sco@amsat.org) to
operate our special events station during the Symposium. We will have
U,V,S,HF, local UHF and VHF voice, packet, and APRS onsite.   The sat beams
will have full AZ/EL computer control operational.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI
Symposium Host Committee