Re: What's up with Cushcraft?

At 19:50 9/14/01 -0500, Patrick Moretti wrote:
>Maybe they meant $5.00 but even that would be too much!
>
>We had questions about an R8 assembly problem... they never called back or
>responded! I  think there is a problem there.

There's a problem there, all right. I sent a request for info regarding a
problem
with the 'T' match on my new 13B2 not working right and got back a response
that talked about the'gamma' match.

Turned out that the Balun was manufactured incorrectly.  An email recommending
that they check other Baluns in their stock got no response at all.

John - K9IJ

-

k9ij@vx5.com
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor