New 70cm antenna for satellite operation

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new 70cm antenna for satellite
operation...

The specs. are 14.07dbc forward gain (between 435 and 436 MHZ) Front to back
ratio 19db, E 36.4 degrees, H 40.2 degrees and overall boom length is around
70 Inches. Has 8 horizontal and 8 vertical elements with 1/4 wavelength
spacing. Price is around $200 including the phasing lines. I will be
receiving one of the first two antenna's produced. It should be available
for purchase from Pete, soon at Gulf Alpha Communications Antenna's Inc
website at http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com/.

Here's a picture: http://s20.w-ent.com/ao40/8eleCP430438yagi.jpg

I am in no way affiliated nor will I receive any compensation for this in
any way - I paid for my antenna just like anyone else will have to - I just
am excited about the low cost of this product for the high quality which I
believe it is. I will do an extensive mini-review once I receive the
product.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP