NOT happy with DEMI

On or about the 23rd of August I ordered a per amp and 2400 to 144
converter. on the 30th I called (again) asking about the order and was
told it would be shipped first of the next week right after labor day.
On Monday the 10th I called (again) and got the answer machine. I
did leave a message telling them that I would be going on vacation soon
and once again ask when I would be getting the equipment and would like
a call back. As of the afternoon I'm still waiting for a call. At 4pm Friday
the 21st I will be on vacation and there will be a note on the door telling
UPS and FED EX any shipment is refused till the First of October.

If any knows Steve please tell him I'm PO'ed and would like a call
with some info......

John, W0JAB