Fiberglass cross-booms

Following is the info for a company that sells very good solid rods of
various lengths and diameters.  I have had a pair of these in service for
about 6 years with no degradation.

I have not ordered for several years, so I can't promise they still sell
them.  However, service was reliable and price very reasonable.

If anybody gets up-to-date info --- availablility and price --- perhaps you
could publish it here.

73 de Brian W3BW

Irrigation Automation, Inc.
9465 Airlie Road